Dorothy & Wilf Turner offer you a warm welcome to South View Farm accommodation. The house occupies a sunny position away from the farm buildings and is situated on the edge of the small tranquil village of Shillingford St George, just 2 miles from A30 & A38 with excellent access to the M5. Conveniently located near to the cathedral city of Exeter and Exeter airport, ideal for business or the discerning traveller.
The farmhouse accommodation stands within a beautifully landscaped garden with delightful open views of the rolling Devon countryside. All the rooms face south, are light and spacious, with tasteful furnishings; we pride ourselves with a high standard of cleanliness. The comfort of our guests is our priority and they are able to access their rooms at any time of the day.
Light refreshment is served on arrival in the guests lounge or on the patio (weather permitting). This is a Devonshire haven providing a peaceful base for a relaxing holiday with family or friends, or those seeking a romantic weekend break. Explore the spectacular wild rugged moor land of Dartmoor, stroll the coastal path, and discover quaint village inns providing a selection of good wholesome food. There are several National Trust properties and gardens to enjoy within easy reach.
Breakfast is cooked to order and served in the dining room at a time to suit you. We prepare locally sourced produce where possible and will cater for special diets if required.
We have three coarse fishing lakes on our farm, where guests may retreat to either fish, walk or just relax and enjoy the many species of birds and wildlife, including heron, kingfishers, and dragon flies in their natural habitat.
Bed and Breakfast Accommodation Exeter
- 2 Double/twin/single with en-suite & power showers
- 1 Family room with private bath/shower opposite the bedroom
- Full central heating with log fire to back up a winters evening
- Hospitality tray, T.V. radio and hairdryer
- Towels/toiletries provided
- Choice breakfast Menu, cooked on the Aga
- Local produce/own free range eggs
- Free wireless broadband connection
- Ample private free parking
- Full fire certificate & non smoking policy
- Three coarse fishing lakes on farm